[Blindmath] Access2Science

Birkir R. Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:15:28 UTC 2011

John

That is a fantastic initiative, one that I believe has been sorely missing.
I will certainly contribute and I encourage others to do the same.
This is not something to, perhaps, do right away, but I have always
wanted someone who is doing a higher education or fulltime STEM job to
have a blog on a site like this and detailing the issues they run into
and what software they have used to sole those issues, or if they do
not find solutions, something that gives us a glimpse into the lives
of blind, partially sighted or dyslexic STEM professionals.
Thanks for a fantastic initiative.
Do we submit articles by emailing them to you directly or is there an
upload feature of contact info on the website itself?
Thanks
-Birkir