[Blindmath] Hello

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Fri May 6 01:59:19 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,

    Did you know that there is a blind engineering professor at UCSD?  He's actually President of the NFB's Science and Engineering Division.  His name is John Miller.  You guys should get together.

I will definitely recommend LaTeX, but I have little experience with readers.  I do know that they exist, though, and as list members go through their digests and read your email, I'm sure they'll begin suggesting them to you.  We have discussed these readers on this list.  Have you tried a reader called MathPlayer?

Good luck!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD