[Blindmath] Hello

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Fri May 6 13:55:58 UTC 2011

I got my electrical engineering degree 42 years ago from Iowa State University, as a totally blind student.  Things have changed so much that I don't have any LaTeX recommendations to give you.  But you are on a good listserv in which to gather some information and encouragement.

The last time John Miller posted here, his e-mail address was j8miller at soe.ucsd.edu .  If you haven't done so already, I would recommend you contact him.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.