[Blindmath] Somewhat positive yet disappointing press release

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Thu May 26 17:48:07 UTC 2011

Pearsons publishing is also working with Design science to make their online
tests, quiz's, and math books all accessible.  They are also working with
Design Science and when they are ready will be asking for volunteers to try
out their books.  I have tried one book and one test already with jaws and
it works fine.  In fact it seemed to work fine with, Jaws, Windows-eyes,
System Access, and NVDA.  I doubt this will be any different.

Ken