[Blindmath] Somewhat positive yet disappointing press release

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Thu May 26 20:13:08 UTC 2011

We are adding new functionality (eg, navigation for math and being able to
read math directly in a word doc without saving to a web page first).
Unless JAWS or other AT adds code to their product to take make the
appropriate calls to the new interfaces that get defined, it won't pick up
that new functionality.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.