[Blindmath] Somewhat positive yet disappointing press release

patti at 4dewitt.com patti at 4dewitt.com
Fri May 27 01:26:06 UTC 2011

In addition, as a technology teacher of the blind in nj, most kids are at the mercy of the commission or the schools for their technology. They get them jaws most times.
Universal access is my dream. It should all be interconnected
On the other hand, Jaws users have a huge underground of script writers who may already have solved my problem