[Blindmath] Accessible display format for matrices

Ben Humphreys brh at opticinspiration.org
Tue Nov 15 19:51:55 UTC 2011

It seems to me the HTML format suffers from the inability to copy and
paste into Matlab.

For reference, I've created a simple web-page which I believe
showcases the 3 alternatives proposed:  the HTML table format, the
Matlab format, and the vertical bar format.

http://www.opticinspiration.org/matrix.html

I haven't done much work with matrices or Matlab but it seems to me
that the version that is most easily cut and paste from the web-page
into Matlab is the preferable one.

Ben