[Blindmath] Your opportunity to influence the accessibility of a college math course

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Sun Nov 20 19:00:58 UTC 2011

I am in the process of developing accessible courseware for the following
course that I will be teaching in the Spring 2012 semester at Austin
Community College, Austin, TX.

GAME 2302 - Mathematical Applications for Game Development

simulation programming. Includes the utilization of matrix and vector
operations, kinematics, and Newtonian principles in games and simulations.
Also covers code optimization.

I have completed the first draft of the first few modules and have attached
a zip file containing that material.

If you would like to review that material and make recommendations for
improved accessibility, I would like to hear those suggestions. I can't
promise that I will implement all recommendations, but I will certainly
consider them.

Unzip the material from the attached zip file into an empty folder and open
the index file named Math0100.htm in your browser. Follow the links in the
index to the other modules.

Thanks,
Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/