[Blindmath] Your opportunity to influence the accessibility of acollege math course

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:02:46 UTC 2011

I think 7 and 8 do what they're supposed to. With NVDA and Firefox I
perceive them something like this.

u x0 z1
v x1 z2
w x2 z3

The only difference I see between 7 and 8 is that 8 causes NVDA to anounce
that it is entering a table. 7 does not, so if I hadn't known this was
supposed to be a table I may not have tried table commands.

Amanda