[Blindmath] SPSS 19 and JAWS

Philip So philipso101 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:54:59 UTC 2011

Hi group,

I want to document everyone's experience with SPSS used with JAWS.  Is
anyone here able to make SPSS fully accessible?  I use SPSS 15 with
JAWS 11 and it's only partially accessible. Now I'm about to get SPSS
19/SPSS 20 but want to know how accessible it is before making the
switch. Please share your experience and tell us which version of
SPSS, which version of JAWS, which version of Windows you have and how
accessible it is for you.

Hopefully this information will also help everyone.Thanks!!

Phil