[Blindmath] MathType, word and reading existing documents

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Mon Oct 3 17:33:24 UTC 2011

The keyboard command for "Tex Toggle" alt-\

This will switch regular MathType 2d notation to TeX and switch TeX to
regular 2D notation (ie, the answer is "yes").  If someone types math in
using the Word math editor (which is not accessible), you can use "Convert
Equations" in the MathType ribbon to convert them to MathType and then use
TeX toggle.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~