[Blindmath] MathType, word and reading existing documents

Birkir R. Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 12:52:04 UTC 2011

One additional point to be made regarding the MathType shortcut for
TeX convertion.
The alt-backslash combination does not work on non-English keyboards,
not out of the box anyway.
However this keyboard shortcut can be adjusted within the Word macros
options. If anyone has a problem with this, please let me know, and I
can repost the instructions from the DSI support expert regarding this
issue.
-B