[Blindmath] Some suggestions for Richard Baldwin's SVGdrawingtool

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 21:08:00 UTC 2011

I've been thinking this for a while. I suppose the program would have to
know how to keep track of groups of shapes. These could either be from an
imported file or created on the fly. For example, I could go into the shapes
list, select four lines, one rectangle, and one circle and decide to call
that group "stick figure". This would only last for the duration of the
program, as I do not think that SVG supports anything like this, but while
the program is running you could create an army of stick figures.

Amanda