[Blindmath] Some suggestions for Richard Baldwin'sSVGdrawingtool

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Oct 4 21:13:28 UTC 2011

I have the feeling that in IVEO there is a group element for grouping
elements together. I would imagine that it is an SVG thing as IVEO is based
on SVG. How easily that could be implemented for importing, I do not know.
However, as you say even within one drawing this could be useful. May be
also coming from that, a duplicate element/group might be good.

Michael Whapples