[Blindmath] creating an accessible review mode for SVG Draw 01

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Thu Oct 6 15:35:53 UTC 2011

If you open the svg file in Chrome and point to a shape with the mouse, a
tooltip pops up with the name of the shape. I don't know if screen readers
respond to such tool tips or not.

Other than that, this sounds a lot like running IVEO Creator with a mouse
instead of a touchpad. If you open an svg file in IVEO Creator and click on
the image with the mouse, it will speak the title of the drawing element
that the mouse pointer is pointing to. That title is the title that was
given to the shape when the drawing was created.

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/