[Blindmath] SVG Draw

Jamal Mazrui empower at smart.net
Fri Oct 7 11:06:05 UTC 2011

Hi Dick,
Thanks for your work on this project!

A suggestion I have relates to deployment.  I think it would be helpful
if there is a constant URL by which one one can get information about
the program.  In that way, one can share the URL with others, and it
would not change with later versions.  Instead, one could go to that
page and download the latest version.

Similarly, it would be helpful if there was a constant URL for the
direct download of the program.  Perhaps continue making zip archives
available with a version number as part of the file name, but also make
the latest version available in an archive without a version number.  In
that way, someone can memorize a download URL and always get the latest
version from it.  A program feature then could also be possible whereby
the latest update of the program is available from that constant URL
(e.g., an upgrade choice on the Help menu).

Let me know if any of this is unclear.

Regards,
Jamal