[Blindmath] SVG Draw

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Fri Oct 7 12:57:22 UTC 2011

Perfectly clear Jamal, and I will put this on my list of things to consider
when I decide how to deploy the non-developmental version. For right now, I
am spending all of my available time on development and have simply put the
program up on a temporary site for early users. I may change my mind, but I
am thinking about long-term deployment at
http://cnx.org/content/m39607/latest/?collection=col11294/latest.

Thanks for the feedback.
Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/