[Blindmath] SVG Draw

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:46:53 UTC 2011

John,

I've read some about IVEO on the Viewplus website and it is still unclear to
me why a blind person would want IVEO Creator verses IVEO Viewer. I can see
the benefit of IVEO Creator Pro if one wants to convert graphics or PDF
files into SVG files or scan them using OCR. I can also appreciate the
usefulness of a touchpad. However, the purpose of the other listed features
of Creator and Creator Pro are not obvious to me, and since a blind person
cannot create drawings with standard software it would only make sense to
give us access through SVGDraw.

Amanda