[Blindmath] Question

Susan Mooney susanannemooney at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 23:50:20 UTC 2011

Depending on how complex things get, one page of print can equal anywhere
from 2-4 pages of braille in a textbook.  I am assuming the teacher is
talking about using the paper for working problems, as "scratch paper"?  If
so, you would probably need at least 4 sheets of braille paper since you
wouldn't be using the backs.

SM

--
Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. --CS
Lewis