[Blindmath] Question

Susan Mooney susanannemooney at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 13:15:22 UTC 2011

Then perhaps you can cut it down to a request for two or three depending on
the size paper you're using.  I know my students liked using the 8 1/2 by 11
paper but some like the large paper used for books, 11 by 11 1/2.  You can
certainly fit more on the larger sheet so perhaps going with two of those
should do the trick.  And bravo for knowing what you're doing in geometry.
I was and still am at a total loss in geometry. Ha!!

SM