[Blindmath] Hello All

Lewicki, Maureen mlewicki at bcsd.neric.org
Sun Oct 23 18:26:17 UTC 2011

I don't have high school students, but I do have elementary students. If you do not have a big enough sampoe, perhaps you might consider including all ages of students.M

Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Teacher of Visually Impaired
Bethlehem Central Schools
(518)439-7681
"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another." Helen Keller