[Blindmath] Announcing SVGExplore01 from the creator of SVGDraw01

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Sat Oct 29 06:00:00 UTC 2011

My comments are embedded in your text.

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 12:39 AM, Pranav Lal <pranav.lal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Richard and all,
>
> I have been playing with this application and have the following
> suggestions.
> 1. Have a different instrument for each shape. I do not know if this will
> impose any limitations on the program.

rgb] When you say instrument, are you speaking of musical instrument, such
as trumpet, saxaphone, etc. If so, that is a great idea if I can figure out
how to create the sounds of musical instruments very very quickly.

> 2. Give me the ability to lock the mouse to a shape. That way, I could
> explore a shape without worrying about other shapes interfering.

rgb] I'm not sure what you mean when you say lock the mouse on a shape.

> 3.  The motorbike sound is good to indicate a shape. However, give me a
> different sound when I am navigating in the blank space of the drawing.

rgb] I can do that.

> 4. Could I use the scroll wheel to move vertically?

rgb] Yes, but touchpads don't have scroll wheels.

> 5. At some stage, you willneed to integrate this explorer into the main
> drawing application.

rgb] I agree, but I want to get working as a stand-alone program before
getting involved in the complexity of integrating the two programs.

> 6. I can trace the circle but getting to the other shapes and tracing them
> is a challenge.

rgb] Do you think it would be easier with a touchpad?

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/