[Blindmath] Audio scopes/light probes and other things may be useful to science people

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 29 14:26:43 UTC 2011

Wouldn't this be a legal matter? Well, I have learned the hard way that
just because the law requires an entity to do something does not mean
that they will not do the opposite and get away with it. So then you
have to decide if you want to devote your time and energy to tackling
the problem or to getting what you need in life so you can live it... So
I hear your frustration.

I wish I could say that I am shocked that your OSD would be so brazen as
to come out and say that the whims and prejudices of the professors have
anything at all to do with whether you can take their classes, but I'm
not. Is there anybody on your side with some clout to clear things up
for them? I'm just wondering, not telling you what you need to do
abouttaking classes. I just find it maddening that people still have to
put up with that, er, smelly brown stuff from people who are being paid
to know better. Grrr! Aargh! /grin/

I do enjoy reading about the work and tools from those who have managed
to get their hands on them to do math and science while feeling very,
very sorry for my little self because I'm still trying to figure out how
to get myself the toys to play, too! /smile/

Tami