[Blindmath] How to do calculus exam

Duong Tuan Nam tuannamduong at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 05:36:25 UTC 2012

Hello all,
I need to ask my teacher to organize the calculus and physics exam for me.
My university doesn't have Braille meterials as well as the accessible tool for the blind.
Could anyone tell me how did you do the exam?
Fews days ago, I thought I may do on computer, use test editor. But I try it and I feel difficult because I can't move the cursor as fast as my fingers on Braille. And it's slower to catch all things on the computer than Braille paper.
For example, if I need to find 4 variation A, B, C, D of a group of 4 equations.
Could anyone give me some advice and tell me your experience?
I much appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance,

Nam
Duong Tuan Nam