[Blindmath] your valuable vote for my project in the MIT global challenge!

srikanth bolla presidentsrikanth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 04:25:55 UTC 2012

HI all,

  Please  help promote our team by voting us! please see the request below
and make everyone you know vote for us the  create the difference! I really
apologize if this  is off topic email.

Hay all! Please vote for our project and make our vision become a reality!!
Your valuable vote can make the difference in the lives of people with
disabilities! Please spend few seconds and help our vision! We would
appreciate if you can make your friends also vote for us! Please click this
link to cast your valuable vote:
http://globalchallenge.mit.edu/teams/view/316

Also please follow our team in the MIT global challenge!

Please note, you have to register yourself to properly vote our team. Once
you click on the link above, please click on vote button. Then please click
on the registration and complete registration. Once you receive the access
link in the email from global challenge, please open that link and vote for
our team. Note, MIT community can sign in with their MIT personal
certificates without registration. Thank you so much!