[Blindmath] Reading and Writing Math: LEAN versus MathSpeak

Ryan Hemphill ryanhemphill.email at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 11:24:01 UTC 2012

One of the things I would like to hear more about is complex grouping of
values, whether it be in fractions or parens/brackets or something else -
how do you handle the more complex relationships?

The reason I think about this is because we are trying to take into
consideration an audience that may be using a one line Braille reader.  If
you have some insights on this, I would love to hear it.

Ryan.

--

Shipping is a Feature...Perhaps the Most Important Feature.