[Blindmath] Basic mathematical concept question

Duong Tuan Nam tuannamduong at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 08:33:09 UTC 2012

Hello all,
Thanks for all explanations.
Now I have soem other concepts I studied from high school but I don't know
wwhy is that.

 The function is increasing when the derivative interval of that function is
positive, and decresing when interval of derivative is negative.

The root of second derivative is the inflection point of the draf of the
cube function.

Some tregonometric algorithms.

sin(a + b) =sin(a) cos(b) + sin(b) cos(a)

cos(a)cos(b) = 1/2(cos(a - b) + (a + b))
Could you please help me explain why?
Thanks you very muchh,
Nam