[Blindmath] Crazy question about Braille 'writing'

Barbara Henderson bhenderson at aph.org
Mon Apr 23 17:47:10 UTC 2012

A handy way to explain the relationship between the braillewriter/keyboard and the braille cell is with the APH Swing Cell  http://shop.aph.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_Swing%20Cell%20Compact_6-78041-00P_10001_11051

Barbara

Barbara W. Henderson
Test & Assessment Project Leader
Research Department
American Printing House for the Blind
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206
1-800-223-1839   x 328
direct: 502-899-2328
fax: 502-899-2269
bhenderson at aph.org

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day.
~Author Unknown