[Blindmath] formatting number lines

John Gardner john.gardner at orst.edu
Tue Apr 24 19:52:35 UTC 2012

I have no idea what the official answer to your question is, but I would
much rather have a number line that is a numbr line.  Why add to cognitive
problems by splitting an entity into more than one when it's not necessary?
I'd suggest that you put it in landscape and continue it on other pages if
necessary.  If you have tractor paper, just keep the pages together -
otherwise tape them together.

John Gardner