[Blindmath] JMP accessibility

Ryan Thomas rlt56 at nau.edu
Fri Aug 17 22:29:43 UTC 2012

Hello all,

   One of my classes is using JMP statistical software this semester.
I wonder if anyone has used it before and if anyone knows generally
how accessible it is.  I've never personally used it before.  If
anyone knows of good resources for the blind and JMP I'd also
appreciate if you'd send any of those in.  I realize that most or all
that can be done in JMP can be done with software such as R, but I'm
really hoping to be able to do as much as possible in all of the
differing software packages most commonly used by universities and in
industry.  Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,
   Ryan