[Blindmath] MathType and Duxbury

George Bell george at techno-vision.co.uk
Sat Aug 18 12:06:16 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel,

I'm not Caryn, but work closely with her.

I suspect your flash drive issue is more of a local one.  Perhaps you
have it set to view specific file extensions as opposed to files of
all types.

If you tab down to the File Name: field, and then one more, you will
find a button which in fact is a drop down list.  Down arrow on that
button and you should see one for "All Files (*.*)".  This should
then show files as well as folders of all types.

George.