[Blindmath] [Nfb-science] writing equations and graphing calculator

Kiran S Deshpande kiran at persiontechnologies.com
Tue Dec 11 07:42:18 UTC 2012

Danielle,

If you can specify i can give you a solution, you need an accessible graph
calculator i can understand this and can give you the accessible graph
calculator. It shall however need a weeks time from the time you ask me to
work upon. To attend to your other query you need to write the mathematics
equations in the MS word application is understandable but you said it in
nemeth code, I want you to explain me why you need this way of mathematics
understanding when there can be alternatives?

I know its surprising for many who are reading this but may be you can shoot
questions on why am i saying this, and i shall love to answer and be helpful
to the development of this.

Regards,

Kiran