[Blindmath] writing equations and graphing calculator

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 00:33:25 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,
For my math and science classes, there are many symbols I need to use
which I am unable to create properly in Microsoft Word. I have been
mostly making up my own symbols; however, I am looking for a better
way of doing this. Is there a way in which I can write equations using
correct Nemeth Code on a computer?
Also, are there any accessible graphing calculators available? I
currently have Mathtrax; however, it does not seem to be compatible
with jaws.
Danielle