[Blindmath] IPhone Bluetooth Braille Keyboard

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sat Dec 22 13:02:15 UTC 2012

I am also unsure whether this is the correct list however I will answer the question as I am replying.

I have a brailliant BI 40 which has a braille input keyboard and Braille display this works quite well with the iPod touch and the iPhone, However there are some things I cannot get it to except for input. I understand there are some Braille keyboards with out a Braille display.

The above comments were for general use however for inputting and displaying maths I do not think that it would be very good.

Sent from my iPod