[Blindmath] iOS grade 2 (was IPhone Bluetooth Braille Keyboard)

Alex Hall mehgcap at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 00:42:44 UTC 2012

I have told them. The problem is, what do you use as a translation
method? It can't be translated after you save or hit enter, because of
things like spellcheck, auto-correct, or possibly triggers set to go
off when certain words or symbols are entered on websites. It might be
activated when you press the spacebar, but you still run into the
above problems, albeit to a much lesser extent. It can't be a time
delay, as that is what we have now and it is horrible. Translating
after every word seems the best option, but it comes with its own set
of problems.