[Blindmath] Short intro

Joseph Lee joseph.lee22590 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 20:41:59 UTC 2012

Hi math people,
Just wanted to give a short intro.  I'm Joseph, a fourth-year
computer science major at UC Riverside.  I decided to join this
after hearing about it from another list while helping a poster
with integrals, and thought I should join and ask questions about
math symbols and help out if I can.  Currently, I'm taking
courses in differential equations and other math related to my
major, such as discrete math and other CS theory courses (which
uses LaTeX for homeworks and problems).  Thanks, and I hope to
learn more from veterans and help others in math and related
topics in college (I think blindness does not limit us in doing
calculations).
Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph