[Blindmath] Help with Algebra 1 student requested

Julian, Kate KJulian at bluevalleyk12.org
Tue Feb 7 16:38:10 UTC 2012

Wow...great support! Thanks! Yes, he uses ZoomText and yes, he does have trouble seeing the entire equation on one line as he magnifies to 8 times. We have not used LaTex, I will need to look into that. If anybody has anything else to add to our conversation, please jump in!

Have a great day - Kate

Blue Valley Schools - Education Beyond Expectations
This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient.  Any review, reliance, disclosure, copying, dissemination or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.  Further, the sender accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by any virus, spyware, malware, or other malicious code transmitted by this e-mail.