[Blindmath] Help with Algebra 1 student requested

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Feb 7 16:07:16 UTC 2012

I would agree with preferring to have working out on Braille paper so that
each step can be accessed easily. The original question didn't say if screen
magnification is being used, but similar may apply where screen
magnification is used and so only a small part of the screen can be seen at
a time.

I think the only other thing I would add is to suggest, don't rely on
memory. I certainly have been guilty of this in the past, while it may be
possible to get away with it with easier stuff as things get harder more
mistakes will be made. Make use of all those steps in the working out, which
does mean finding a effective way of referring back to previous steps.

Michael Whaples