[Blindmath] Results of Using the Perkins

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Wed Feb 8 21:23:38 UTC 2012

I haven't had any issues with getting BRLTTY to use my ALVA 544 on windows
7, it all seemed to work as it should. I wouldn't have thought other
displays would be much harder, but there again I don't have any official
ALVA drivers installed which might conflict and so may make it simpler.

Michael Whapples