[Blindmath] graphics

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Sun Feb 12 20:09:00 UTC 2012

Be aware that the 96 pixels per inch standard only applies if the monitor
is being run at maximum resolution as determined by the Windows display
settings.

Dick Baldwin

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/**options/blindmath_nfbnet.org/**
>>> joe.drenth%40gmail.co<http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindmath_nfbnet.org/joe.drenth%40gmail.co>

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/