[Blindmath] AGC and statistical functions

Yeo Sze Ling ysl01 at singnet.com.sg
Mon Feb 13 16:27:48 UTC 2012

Hi all!

Can I check if the Viewplus Audio graphing calculator has functions related
to statistical distributions, such as finding expectations, variances, z
values and so on? I believe that most of the ordinary graphing calculators
do incorporate such functions. If not, may I know if there are other audio
graphing calculators with such capabilities?

Will appreciate any tips and assistance. Many thanks in advance!

Regards
Sze Ling