[Blindmath] Creating graph and charts

Lewicki, Maureen mlewicki at bcsd.neric.org
Wed Feb 29 18:47:07 UTC 2012

Please pardon the typo!! I did not mean That's all, I meant THANKS All!! The ideas are all super, thanks,!
Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Teacher of Visually Impaired
Bethlehem Central Schools
(518)439-7681
"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another." Helen Keller