[Blindmath] Doing calculations with Excel?

Sarah L. Gales imafarmgirl at verizon.net
Sun Jan 8 17:31:31 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I am interested in doing calculations with excel for the statistics class I
will be starting in a week and a half.  I realize it can't do everything,
but know it can do basic math and keep it organized in a way that my
Professor will be able to read if necessary.  The other students will be
using a calculator and writing down their answers.  The professor has
suggested I use excel.

Does anyone know if there is a guide someplace of how to accomplish this?  I
will be using excel 2010.  I have done math in excel but it has been about
ten years.  All I remember is that it had something to do with using
brackets or parentheses or something like that.  Can anyone help get me
started?  I don't want to end up failing this class.  Luckily I will have a
tutor.

Sarah

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6777 (20120108) __________

http://www.eset.com