[Blindmath] Homework for College Class

Susan Jolly easjolly at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 24 18:29:22 UTC 2012

I'm sure people on this list are tired of my pointing this out but if you
are in the United States, your college has a legal obligation to convert
your homework from braille (assuming it is standard braille and not your
personal shorthand) to something your professor can read. You need to
contact your Disability Services office ASAP.

Perhaps next time you aren't taking classes you might invest the effort to
learn one of the various methods of producing print mathematics.

Best wishes,
SusanJ