[Blindmath] Homework for College Class

Ben Humphreys brh at opticinspiration.org
Wed Jan 25 11:25:51 UTC 2012

Amanda,

I've been loath to use parenthesis because of the comprehension
complexity when more than a few end up in a single equation.

Towards the end of my last math class though, brackets [] were
"reintroduced" to me  to differentiate between parenthesis for simplicity.

You could even use {} as well.

In other words,

[1/(2/3)[^2

is easier to understand than