[Blindmath] Homework for College Class

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Wed Jan 25 19:38:30 UTC 2012

Two things here: Firstly it was being able to use software tools, the google
calculator is one example, why I said the parenthesis notation is good as
you can just copy and paste it into some software. The other thing is that
it shows that may be the other notation isn't clear, I took the example
given to mean (1/(2/3))^2 rather than what you wrote of (1/(2/3)^2).
Whichever of us is right does not matter, the fact that two people got
different meanings is important and concerning. That's why using a tried and
tested notation is better than inventing one.

Michael Whapples