[Blindmath] A 3d to 2d description resource?

David Engebretson Jr. davide at soundandscience.com
Tue Jan 31 05:57:44 UTC 2012

This idea is totally intrigueing to me.

When I had sight I could see the three dimensional detail.  It DID add an
outlook that wasn't very easy to describe with words.

If it could be described with sounds and the ability to interpret the sounds
as spatial awareness then I think we've hit the sweet spot to a new ability
to visualize life... not just items, not just landscapes, but life.

Most of what we think of life is biological; things that change in our cycle
of time.

Somehow dirt and soil change as important yet so slow that even a few
hundreds of years of human perception still do not comprehend what is the
root of the issue.
... degredation of biological material?
... how long does it take for bone to  dissolve back to the earth?

sigh.

i always feel lucky to have the ability to think about things like this...
what else is there to do that is more important than attempting to discover
what the heck the rest of being a human is so important for?