[Blindmath] Is the PDF format acceptable as an assistivetechnology

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Jan 31 09:21:36 UTC 2012

Hello Niel,

What was the disappointing announcement from Apple about iBooks? I missed
that announcement.

Also thanks for the information on PDF, its a shame that things move so
slow. However even if the technical things were done today, it will still
take time for people to adopt it, updating pdftex and such or following the
latest ISO standards.

Michael Whapples