[Blindmath] Is the PDF format acceptable as an assistivetechnology

Birkir R. Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 09:57:35 UTC 2012

iBooks 2.0 is not going with EPUB3, rather they go with some CSS and
other custom-made Apple templates, that threaten to negatively impact
the EPUB3 adoption somewhat.
I don't have the exact url, but if you go to www.baldurbjarnason.com
.. you can find some very informative blogs on the new iBooks pros and
cons.