[Blindmath] Graphics

Jonathan Godfrey a.j.godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Tue Jan 31 19:47:59 UTC 2012

Hi Dick et al.,

I'm intrigued by your slide brewer.

One reason I love LaTeX and therefore html is that I don't worry
about where things are. As long as I don't do anything too silly, the
content is conveyed to the students in a suitable form.

I detest power point, but it remains accessible (to a certain
degree), and I can use LaTeX via add-on packages. I have however been
searching for ways to generate html (and therefore xml) quickly for
new presentations. My level of frustration with Power point means I
have tried some rather interesting solutions.

I have tried Beamer of course but as long as the output files are pdf
then I am not interested.

The topic of making accessible slides for seminars and lectures has
come up on this list before, albeit a few years ago. The problem
remains unchanged since that time. I am wondering if your slide
brewer is accessible and therefore useful to me and other blindies on
this list.

Jonathan